300 Hour Advanced Course expected graduation time from start date to completion is 11 weeks while scheduled 30 clock hours per week.
300 Hour Advanced Course
In this course students are trained to deal with common management problems and issues. They are also taught good business techniques and
practices as well as potential salon problems and their correction and prevention. This course should prepare the student to take the State
Board Examination and become a licensed advanced cosmetologist.
- The student, at the end of the course, should have the skills to successfully manage a beauty salon.
- The student, after completion of this course and the State Board Examination, will be able to gain entrance into a management position in
- To provide to the student "real life" exposure to the role of a salon manager.
- To build a solid foundation of beauty salon techniques.
The student's work in the clinic to improve their skills and are in the classroom during scheduled manager classes.
- Salon Management for Cosmetology Students
Course Descriptions and Grading
For an overview of course descriptions and grading system, please view our online catalog.